Dramatic Antique Bloodstone Signet Ring
This antique signet ring is positively striking - set with a carved bloodstone (a type of quartz known for its forest green field flecked with red) and with softly engraved shoulders with a floral motif, this ring feels powerful on the hand. There's such a special feeling in finding a preloved piece that already has letters on it that are meaningful to you, that we play pretty fast and loose - maybe it's the first or last initials of you and your lover, or your own in another order, or the initials of a loved one: no matter what, it will feel sentimental every time it catches your eye.
Very good antique condition with reasonable wear in line with age and use.
• 14k yellow gold, unstamped but tested
• Size 4 3/8 (snug due to width), do not recommend resizing
• One round bloodstone slab, engraved, approximately 10.6mm diameter
• Face of ring measures 11.8mm x 11.3mm with a rise of 2.4mm; back of band measures 4.7mm wide and 0.5mm thick
• Face of ring is engraved SB