We are pleased to offer layaway plans on select items in order to facilitate the purchase - interest-free - of some of our higher ticket pieces.
• St. Eloi Vintage pieces that are CA$500 and over are eligible for layaway once they have been listed in the shop for at least one week. If you are unsure if a piece is eligible, please don't hesitate to reach out and ask.
• St. Eloi Collection pieces are made to order and not eligible for layaway.
• Layaway can only be made on full price items; sales, discounts, and coupon codes can not be applied to the total price nor individual payments.
• To initiate layaway, please send a message indicating the piece you wish to purchase so that we may set up your payment plan. A 25% deposit is required to begin the layaway, and the balance may be paid off in any increments you wish over a period of 3 months.
• If at any point during the layaway you change your mind, or are not satisfied with the piece once you receive it, you may convert what has been paid to store credit, to apply towards an exchange or to wait for a different piece. For exchanging an item that has been received upon completion of layaway, please see standard exchange policy for timeframes for return.
• Please note that any layaway payments can only be converted to credit or exchange, not refund.
• As always, any adjustments made to a piece of jewelry (such as sizing or engraving, among other things, done by our jeweller or yours) render a piece final sale.
• If your layaway has not been paid by the end of the 3 month period, your payments made will be converted to store credit, but the piece will be returned to the store's available inventory.