Returns and Exchanges
We want you to absolutely love your new-old jewelry, so if for any reason something is not quite right, please reach out to us right away. Provided the piece is in the same condition in which it was sent to you, we are happy to accept a return or exchange - but please keep the following in mind, as we are a small business:
• All of the jewelry we offer for sale in our St. Eloi Vintage designation has been pre-owned and pre-loved; as such, every piece is going to have signs of wear, such as scuffed metal and wear to stones. We strive to accurately represent the condition of each piece of jewelry, and if you have any questions at all about the individual quirks and wear to a specific piece, please contact us before ordering. None of this jewelry is in new condition.
• All of the jewelry we offer for sale in our St. Eloi Collection designation is brand new and made to order, these pieces are final sale.
• Any adjustments made to a piece of jewelry (such as sizing or engraving, among other things, done by our jeweller or yours) render a piece final sale.
• Items purchased on sale (including store-wide discounts and coupon codes) are eligible for exchange or store credit only, not refunds.
• Items purchased on layaway are eligible for exchange or store credit only, not refunds.
• To initiate a return or exchange, please contact us within 3 days. We will follow up with next steps, but will require that the piece is sent back to us along with all packaging within 7 days, tracked and insured.
• Return and exchange value is offered on the piece of jewelry, but cannot be extended to shipping or return shipping - and please keep in mind that if you are returning a piece internationally, duties and taxes can only be refunded locally by contacting your own customs office.