Antique Diamond Signet Ring BH
We love the look and feel of a signet ring, and how special it feels to find an old piece that already has initials that are meaningful to you - like serendipity! This sweet old piece, engraved BH, is made all the more special with a small, twinkling diamond. The swirling Art Nouveau lines are soft in warm gold, and the ring has clearly been well loved for over a century: evidence of past resizing (very standard for a piece this old), a relatively thin (but solid) shank and a rich patina add to the character and depth.
• 10k yellow gold, unstamped but tested
• Size 6 3/8 and can easily be resized down within reason but do not recommend sizing up
• Old Mine cut diamond of approximately 2mm diameter
• Face is 8.6mm by 7.5mm, with a rise of 1mm; back of band is 1.2mm wide and 0.4mm thick
• Face appears to be engraved BH (but open to other suggestions and interpretations)