Exquisite Late Edwardian Emerald Ring
Petite but dazzling, this early 20th century ring combines the sweet romanticism and two-tone warmth of the Edwardian era with the emerging crisp geometry and pops of colour that were such staples of the Art Deco period. The tight milgrain and crisp single cut diamonds are the perfect foil for a sensational emerald centre. With vivid, strong colour, and very good clarity (especially for an emerald!), and an unusual rectangular step cut (as opposed to the more common eponymous emerald cut), the stone has a gorgeous hall of mirrors effect that you'll certainly get lost within.
Very good antique condition with wear to stones and gold in line with age and use. All stones are secure, and band is in good, sturdy condition.
Please keep in mind that emeralds are not compatible with hand sanitizers/alcohol and that care should be taken to reduce over exposure to soaps as well.
• 18k yellow gold and platinum, unmarked and tested
• Size 7.75 and can be resized within two sizes
• Eight single cut diamonds
• One natural rectangular step cut emerald, approximately 0.20ct
• Face of ring measures 9.5mm wide, 8.5mm across, with a rise of 3mm; back of band measures 1.5mm wide and 0.8mm thick