Lush Victorian Emerald and Diamond Ring
This gorgeous antique ring is like a summer's day: warm, rich yellow gold evokes the sun, while the verdant emeralds and crisp, clear diamonds call to mind a grassy river bank and cool flowing water. A favourite style of the late 19th and early 20th centuries, these five stone rings were loved and worn by men an women alike and continue to make a fine adornment for any hand.
Very good antique condition with wear to stones and gold in line with age and use. All stones are secure, but recommend retipping sooner for regular wear (particularly if resizing).
Please keep in mind that emeralds are not compatible with hand sanitizers/alcohol and that care should be taken to reduce over exposure to soaps as well.
• 18k yellow gold, with slightly worn British hallmarks for Chester, date stamp obscured, maker's mark JH
• Size 9.25 and can be resized within two sizes
• Two rose cut diamonds; one old mine cut diamond approximately 0.20ct
• Two natural emerald cut emeralds, totalling approximately 0.90ctw
• Face of ring measures 7.3mm wide, 16mm across, with a rise of 4mm; back of band measures 3mm wide and 1.1mm thick