Sentimental Midcentury Snowflake Ring
A darling ring gifted to a beloved daughter, we love the inscription inside this small ring and can't keep our mind from turning over the occasion: a birthday - maybe a significant one? A milestone or accomplishment - maybe a graduation? Or perhaps something just because - maybe the ring so delighted either Elinor or her parents that they couldn't resist a small token of love. Styled with a diamond inside a frame of pearls, the hexagonal geometry softened by the demure lustre of the round stones, the overall effect is evocative of a single gentle snowflake, perfect for their unique and one of a kind child.
Very good vintage condition with wear in line with age and use.
Please keep in mind that pearls are not compatible with hand sanitizers and alcohols, and care should be taken to avoid exposing them to any other chemicals as well.
• 14k and 18k yellow and white gold, stamped and tested
• Size 4.5, do not recommend resizing
• One round brilliant cut diamond approximately 0.15 carat FG I2, six seed pearls
• Face of ring measures 13mm wide, 11.3mm across, with a rise of 6.2mm; back of band measures 1.8mm wide and 1.2mm thick
• Inside engraved, "Elinor - 1951 - Mom + Dad"