Sleek Vintage Diamond and Emerald Band
Rich and vivid, there's nothing quite like high karat yellow gold to envelope deep green emeralds and twinkling diamonds. Clean and minimal, with just the slightest flair coming from a barely squared off face, this vintage band sings solo but straight edges mean it's just as elegant in a stack.
Very good vintage condition with wear to stones and gold in line with age and use. All stones are secure.
Please keep in mind that emeralds are not compatible with hand sanitizers/alcohol and that care should be taken to reduce over exposure to soaps as well.
• 18k yellow gold, with British hallmarks for London, date letter obscured by sizing bead, maker's mark ST
• Size 6.5-8 variable due to sizing beads - beads can be removed to fit up to size 8 but do not recommend sizing band
• Three round brilliant diamonds
• Four natural round cut emeralds
• Face of ring measures 3.5mm wide, 15.5mm across, with a rise of 2mm; back of band measures 1.5mm wide and 0.6mm thick